Haydan (品祥) darling, this is to remember every little detail from the day you were born through the days you grow up and hope to share them with you one day. And hence, the birth of this journal as I type, accompanying you through your growing days, and sharing these memories with our beloved family and friends… Luv, Mum ♥ (10 Oct 2011)
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
The Big Day! 4th October 2011 (Tuesday)
This is the day that I’ve been waiting for the past 9 months! And I'm officially a MUM today! The day has been specially selected for the best date and hour for the birth of my precious baby. I contained the excitement throughout the night and woke up early at 7 am in the morning as breakfast need to be eaten before 8 am. I have to keep an empty stomach for at least 8 hours before the scheduled surgery. I arrived at the clinic on the dot at 9 am and waited for the nurse to advise further procedures. I have to go through enema (灌腸) and put on a drip (點滴). At 2.30 pm sharp, I was pushed into the operating theatre for preparations. The anaesthetic shot was almost unbearable but soon, numbness came. Dr Ruan came in at 3 pm and seeing him eased most of my fears. “You will hear your baby’s first cry in 5 min,” he said and I waited eagerly. At 3.10 pm sharp, your beautiful cry filled the entire room and you were born! They brought a tiny and reddish you to me and no words can describe how I feel the very second I set my eyes on you. I know I love you even before I first saw you. And this feeling was affirmed when I tear upon seeing you at the very first moment. Welcome to this very beautiful world, my darling… ♥
Labels:
Haydan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment